.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The New England Times

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Coyne's Clippings

I had my first grad class last night, Dr. Shaw for Marketing Management. It was pretty good, we got out an hour early, and there was this one dumb woman who kept asking questions or we probably would have gotten out earlier. By the end of class though, the teacher made fun of her for asking so many questions (one was about the format of the final) so that's been my impression on the difference between undergrad and grad classes: the teachers make fun of you.


I plan on keeping my mouth shut and sitting in the back.


ContraCostaTimes - Bambino's grandson claims 'Curse' is a sham


Interesting read regarding Harry Frazee and the sale of Babe Ruth to the Yankees. My question is why is this written in a California newspaper? I know that's where Frazee's grandson is, but why would the editor of a California paper let the writer do this piece? No one in New England will read this, and no one in your readership market cares!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home