.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The New England Times

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Coyne's Clippings - Fustration is high

Shaughnessy - He's just a babe in these woods "What can I say? I just tip my hat and call the Yankees my daddy," said a frustrated Pedro...


Clearly better than Curt Schilling's line earlier in the week of "Because you don't see us playing grab-ass on the field doesn't mean a thing", but sad part is that's the only thing Pety has been better than Schil at this season.


Pedro's line reminds me of the line he had in 2001 when he said 'I don't believe in curses, wake up the Bambino and I'll drill him in the ass.' Of course we all know Pedro didn't win another game that year (from early summer-on) and went on the DL a couple of times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home