.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The New England Times

Monday, February 21, 2005

Birthday Suggestions

Not many articles worth posting recently. The whole steroids stuff I'm sick of, heck, I'd heard enough back in December. And I don't care that the hockey season is done. I mean I care about the friends I have who work in the NHL, but I could care less about hockey, the college game is more fun to me anyway! In case you were wondering (March 16) here's what's hot according to me. For some reason I need to replenish the old music selection, so here's what I could use...



Rusted Root - Their new live cd with a mostly black cover and some blue artwork on the front


New Dave Matthews Live Album - DMB Live Vol. 3, 8.27.2000 Meadows Music Theatre, the cd release date is actually March 17, so maybe I'll buy it with a gift certificate. There's also this live cd I don't have. It's from their show on 12.8.98 in Worcester, MA. Either one would be fine, but the Hartford show looks like a better one, plus I think I might have been at it.


The CD called All Points Bulletin by Dispatch. It’s a live recording from the free Boston concert last summer. It’s about $20 and comes with 2 cds and a DVD! You could also probably order it through their website, www.dispatchmusic.com but I couldn't find the direct link.


Also the book Travels with Barley: A Journey Through Beer Culture in America by Ken Wells. ISBN: 074323278X

Hope you find it helpful! I have to stress that Dispatch cd if I had to pick one as it looks really hot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home