.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The New England Times

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Coyne's Clippings

I didn't really realize how much I don't like Notre Dame until I started working at another BIG EAST school... From all the accounts I've heard, and the people I've talked with, its like they're the Boston College of America. That's the theory I'm going with, we'll see how it plays out over the next couple of months, but I wonder if people across the nation hate Notre Dame the way I hate Boston College?!

Bob Ryan sheds a little more light on the situation with an excellent piece on why Notre Dame is like everyone else, and they need to wake up and realize that key fact. Also, I feel like its BR at his finest, throwing out quality points, quality words along with a little light-heartedness about the sultries of life (eg. the Lou Holtz era) where he alludes to things and allows the reader to speculate what really happened. GOOD TIMES!

And we won't talk about PC against Winthrop last night... all I know is that I thought I would never have to see these type of games when I left UMass. Let that be a lesson to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home